According to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Statistics show that there were 4.6 billion mobile phones in use at the end of 2009 and by sometime in 2010 that number will be 5billion. These number are staggering to say the least, considering there are 6.8 Billion people on the planet. Since 2006 Mobile Marketing has been huge in Europe, Australia, China and Japan. Now it’s ready to make it’s mark in the US.
- Mobile Marketing IS NOT Internet marketing for Mobile devices
- Mobile Marketing IS NOT Email marketing for Mobile devices
- Mobile Marketing is a call to action on a mobile device, that the consumer is expecting to receive now and in the future.
- Mobile Marketing is a way to establish a trusting relationship with the consumer at the time of sale.
We have found that Mobile Marketing works well for almost any business, large or small. Below is a list of business that can greatly benefit from a Mobile Marketing campaign.
- Night Clubs
- Golf Courses
- Real Estate Agents
- Grocery Stores
- Auto Mechanics
How would you like to be able to…
- Get a call to action to your clients, no matter where their at?
- Build a list of contacts that are GOING to buy from you time after time?
- Be able to track your campaign immediately?
- Be ahead of your competition?
Here at Blue Crab Media we are excited to offer small business a scalable solution to use in conjunction with their print advertising.
Please sign up below to see how mobile marketing can grow your business.